Our partners in international business and non-profit make it possible for us give our students a one-of-a-kind learning experience that prepares them to join you in addressing today's global challenges. Communication, adaptability, and creativity are essential for a successful future, and we invite you to join us for a conversation about how we can work together.
Here are just a few ways to partner with us:
- Mentorship: Meet a student for coffee and share what you've learned in your career.
- Guest Speaking: Visit one of our courses or workshops to speak about your career and the role of language and communication in your business.
- Internships: Mentor a student through an internship or shadowing experience focused on communication, human-centered business, international and intercultural collaboration, or sustainable development.
- Curriculum: Work with faculty to develop a teaching module that prepares students to be effective leaders in your industry
- Research/Media Production: Work with faculty to create a documentary, podcast, or research paper about a global challenge or cause that is important to you.
- Philanthropy: Support a student to complete a graduate degree through a named fellowship for full-time study, summer research, study abroad, or paid internships.
To partner on courses, internships, and programs, please contact:
Career Education and Graduate Programs
School of Modern Languages
Swann Building, Room 117
To support the Graduate Program through philanthropy, please contact:
Director of Development
Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts
avant Building, Room 155